Head of Modern Foreign Languages / Head of Spanish
Start date: September 2020
Salary: UPS / MPR (London Fringe) + TLR2 + Additional Boarding Allowance Available
As a 7-18 State Boarding School, we are seeking a Head of Modern Foreign Languages / Head of Spanish to provide inspirational leadership of Modern Foreign Languages and effective delivery of an outstanding Modern Foreign Languages curriculum to ensure all our pupils across Key Stage 2, 3, 4 and 5 make excellent progress.
The successful candidate will line manage the Head of French and Teacher in Charge of Native Linguists to ensure that Modern Foreign Languages is a vibrant part of the school community. The successful candidate will be:
• Committed and passionate about the teaching of Modern Foreign Languages
• An excellent classroom practitioner with understanding of high-quality teaching and learning
• Experienced in successful teaching of Spanish to GCSE and A level and French to at least Key Stage 3
• Able to create and lead development and be experienced in supporting other staff to enhance teaching and learning
• Committed to regular and on-going professional development
Please complete the application form with a covering letter or supporting statement and return to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 09:00 Tuesday 12th May, 9.00 am
Interview Date: Tuesday 19th May
The school reserves the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Available From: September 2020