At Royal Alexandra and Albert School, we value the contribution that every child can make and are committed to ensuring the best possible progress for all pupils.
The Enhanced Learning Team seeks to remove barriers to learning in order to ensure the progress of pupils who:
- have identified special educational needs
- are identified as being in receipt of the Pupil Premium Grant
- have English as an additional language
- are identified as being High Potential Achievers (formally gifted and talented)
- are receiving a programme of one to one tuition for Maths or English.
The purpose of the Enhanced Learning Team is to help pupils to acquire the necessary learning skills, independence and confidence to be able to access the curriculum and to achieve their potential in exams.
All SEN and Pupil Premium policies can be found here.
The Enhanced Learning Team are:
Mrs E Glover - Assistant Head - Inclusion (SENCO)
Mrs S Ralph - Inclusion Manager (Assistant SENCO)
Ms C Sheldon - Pupil Premium Coordinator
Mrs I Rolland - HPA Coordinator
Mrs L De Tarnowsky - Enhanced Learning Team Administrator