MoD – How to reduce the amount you pay for boarding

The Royal Alexandra and Albert School provides excellent value for money, and this applies particularly to parents who are entitled to the Continuity of Education Allowance (CEA) because they work for the MoD. Not only does the CEA cover 90% of charges but parents who receive it might be entitled to receive Childcare Vouchers too. These can be used towards the remaining 10% of charges. For full details of your entitlement to CEA or Childcare Vouchers, please contact your employer.

Here is an example of how these allowances could affect charges for a full boarder at this school:

Per Term  
Boarding Fees 2024-25 (Years 3-11)       £6,500
Reduction due to CEA                 £5,850
Parent contribution       £650